At OneView Immigration, the owner and the president Deepak Pawar is a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member in good standing of the ICCRC, member number R519403. He handles all the files personally and throughout the process, it’s made sure that every solution offered to an individual client is tailor-made to their needs and for the best results. In Canada, it’s important to know that only registered immigration consultants (members of ICCRC), lawyers, Notaries (Quebec) can be paid to legally represent a client in Immigration matters. *ICCRC is the national regulatory body designated by the government of Canada in July 2011, to regulate Canadian immigration, citizenship and international student advising services. Permitted service providers of these regulated professions are known as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs).

Work Permits

eligibility and details
  • Post-Graduation Work Permits
  • LMIA
  • Business Visitors
  • Foreign Workers
  • Intra-company Transfers
  • NAFTA Work Permits


eligibility and details
  • Designated Institutions
  • Letter of Acceptance
  • Programs
  • Provinces
  • Accommodation
  • Immigrate after Study


eligibility and details
  • Spouse Sponsorship
  • Child or other dependent
  • Parent or grandparent
  • Financial Ability
  • Requirements
  • Super-visa


start your business
  • Federal Programs
  • Quebec Programs
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Self-employed
  • Investor Immigrants
  • Business Visitors

immigrants and refugees a year.


international students in Canada a year


permanent immigration to Canada in within 3-4 years

We provide a Broad Range of Immigration Consultation

Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants will also represent you in Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.

Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada

Claims and Appeals

Proper Guidance and clarifications

Providing detailed and clear vision

Telephone Consultation

Feel free to give us a call

Travel Advices

Planning a visit to Canada?