Post Graduation Work Permits

PGWP for International Students after completion of their studies

»This PGWP program allows International Students who have finished their studies from colleges and universities to apply for Open Work Permit within 180 days (according to Citizenship and Immigration Canada).

»International Students can apply PGWP once they finished their studies from eligible designated learning institutions only with at least 8 months of study.

»Official Transcripts and Certificates of Graduation will be demanded by Immigration Officers while applying for Post Graduation Work Permit.

»Be a full-time student during course completion in college/university.

»Eligible Institutions: CEGEP (Quebec), a university, a college, a trade school, a public post-secondary school (or private post-secondary school in Quebec with at least 900 hours or more programs).


Contact us to get more information regarding PGWP. Fill out this form for quick enquiry.

Skip to content